So Im actually starting a workout program tommorow called P90X. A buddy of mine in the military has used it for a while and she said it was amazing but brutal. So I was curious as to wether anyone on chubbs works out or is into fitness. I am about 5'7 and weight about 206. I have went from 226 to 206 in about a month and a half from just changeing my diet with no working out.
Anyways I start P90X today and i hope it all works out well.
Anyways I start P90X today and i hope it all works out well.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]

