Quote:Alex 2:17 pm
(2:17:15 PM): XD
(2:17:18 PM): Well
(2:17:24 PM): It'll be a pleasure to run into you IC
Disk Partition 2:17 pm
(2:17:39 PM): Ugh
(2:17:55 PM): Two character' who want to control Vad
(2:17:59 PM): *keyboard to face*
Alex 2:19 pm
(2:19:22 PM): lol
(2:19:57 PM): Only Piper lacks Kaden's high-strung morality.
(2:20:40 PM): She'd just be like "Fine, you want to play rabid dog, bish? Well den I'mma put yo ass down!" Those exact words exactly
Disk Partition 2:21 pm
(2:21:39 PM): T.T
(2:21:42 PM): I hate you all
(2:21:49 PM): Damn my lack of CA
Alex 2:22 pm
(2:22:24 PM): Please, if CA was all that mattered, I wouldn't even bother.
Disk Partition 2:22 pm
(2:22:33 PM): Well see
(2:22:35 PM): Here's the thing
(2:22:39 PM): It may not matter a lot
(2:22:46 PM): BUT WHEN KADEN IS NEARLY DOUBLE MINE
(2:22:54 PM): I'm am royally and utterly butt fucked
(2:22:55 PM): No lube
Alex 2:24 pm
(2:24:10 PM): XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.

