Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
C&C Szar
#1
Hi everyone. I know I haven't been active very much here, but recently I've come out of retirement for the saga. I was wondering if anyone who has followed my posts thus far, would mind commenting on my stuff. Nitpick as much as you please, I just want to know where I stand with all of you.

http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25787 Business as Usual, my first and only job RP thusfar.

http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27291 Wonderland, my first round in Kill Town.

http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27328 Ice Climbers, my second round in Kill Town.

http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27356 Space Battles, my third round in Kill Town.

http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27405 Search for the Booty, my fourth and final round in Kill Town.

Should you decide to do this, and you yourself are looking for C&C, I will gladly return the favor.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
C&C Szar - by Szar - 04-05-2010, 03:12 PM
C&C Szar - by Szar - 04-16-2010, 05:27 PM
C&C Szar - by Ander - 04-18-2010, 06:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)