04-11-2010, 01:25 AM
I've realised that a lot of you non-convicts don't understand a lot of Australian phrasing. So I'm going to condense most of what I'd say here, so you can use this as a reference.
Bonza - awesome
You little ripper/beauty - awesome
Fair Dinkum - True
To have tickets on yourself - arrogance
[insert word here] as (eg. sick as, hot as) - used interchangeably to very, really, etc. (eg. very sick, really hot)
Drop bear - aggressive koala bear that falls from the trees and mauls you
Hoop snake - snake that grabs its tail with its mouth to form a hoop, then chases you like a wheel full of venom
Yank/Yankee - American
Funnel Web Spider - Sage's biggest fear
That's all I got for now.
Bonza - awesome
You little ripper/beauty - awesome
Fair Dinkum - True
To have tickets on yourself - arrogance
[insert word here] as (eg. sick as, hot as) - used interchangeably to very, really, etc. (eg. very sick, really hot)
Drop bear - aggressive koala bear that falls from the trees and mauls you
Hoop snake - snake that grabs its tail with its mouth to form a hoop, then chases you like a wheel full of venom
Yank/Yankee - American
Funnel Web Spider - Sage's biggest fear
That's all I got for now.


![[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]](http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/captain_civic/OrionAug11.jpg)