Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[C&C] Victoria
#14
I really enjoy Victoria. I also really enjoy the story you're spinning in Catching Stars. I read the entire thread in one sitting yesterday and it left me in awe. You have a way with description that conveys the mood of the characters and/or scene very well. I found myself becoming sad along with Jeremy, or frustrated along with Victoria (for two examples).

Back to Vic; I think she's a great character. She's fierce, spunky, and almost childish. You make all of her qualities, not only those, blend together and it's amazing. Having not read any of your previous work I can only say that I like the direction you're taking her in. You've stated you enjoy her a lot and it shows.

*thumbs up*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[C&C] Victoria - by Victoria - 11-11-2009, 08:30 AM
[C&C] Victoria - by Ashe - 11-11-2009, 04:17 PM
[C&C] Victoria - by Alexander Trafford - 11-11-2009, 06:07 PM
[C&C] Victoria - by Victoria - 11-12-2009, 09:04 AM
[C&C] Victoria - by Alexander Trafford - 11-12-2009, 01:31 PM
[C&C] Victoria - by Vad - 11-12-2009, 04:51 PM
[C&C] Victoria - by Victoria - 02-13-2010, 08:07 AM
[C&C] Victoria - by Cain - 02-18-2010, 11:48 PM
[C&C] Victoria - by Victoria - 02-18-2010, 11:53 PM
[C&C] Victoria - by Cain - 02-25-2010, 03:38 AM
[C&C] Victoria - by Victoria - 02-25-2010, 03:49 AM
[C&C] Victoria - by Cain - 02-26-2010, 12:30 AM
[C&C] Victoria - by Victoria - 03-04-2010, 11:33 AM
[C&C] Victoria - by Vad - 04-22-2010, 09:20 PM
[C&C] Victoria - by Victoria - 04-22-2010, 09:50 PM
[C&C] Victoria - by Victoria - 06-28-2010, 05:35 AM
[C&C] Victoria - by Jesper - 06-28-2010, 06:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)