Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hey!
#3
for some reason, any reason, get a boat out into the middle of the ocean in about a week or 2. There you will find a young girl and a wet rodent drowning out in the middle of nowhere. It will appear to be a wet rat but I assure you its not.

Not that you have to or anything. I mean, if you don't come I'm sure some other ship will just happen to be passing in that spot in the middle of the ocean where its rumored ships and planes and people has gone missing mysteriously for years. They call it the Burmeda Pentagon. I don't care if you come or not. We don't need you! *runs off crying*


P.S.

The definition of irony.

Sage Wrote:Kazuya
Race: Halfbreed Human/ Unspecified demon

Trait: Lone Wolf

Kazuya Wrote:Anyone wanna rp with me or let me rp with them? I'm on Earth, but I think I have enough money to travel somewhere if i need to.
Oitenta Wrote:I watch lots of anime and all different kinds of regular movies and cartoons. This has given me a giant head. I actually think of my best techniques while in the shower. I have often times found myself actually doing the hand motions for some of my techniques.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-26-2010, 05:42 AM
hey! - by Rafael - 04-26-2010, 03:15 PM
hey! - by Nibbles - 04-26-2010, 06:02 PM
hey! - by Aiden - 04-26-2010, 10:19 PM
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-27-2010, 12:25 AM
hey! - by Aiden - 04-27-2010, 12:29 AM
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-27-2010, 12:46 AM
hey! - by Tamsin - 04-27-2010, 01:31 AM
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-27-2010, 02:46 AM
hey! - by Shun - 04-27-2010, 04:26 PM
hey! - by Aiden - 04-27-2010, 07:07 PM
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-27-2010, 07:49 PM
hey! - by Aiden - 04-28-2010, 02:40 PM
hey! - by Shun - 04-28-2010, 02:54 PM
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-28-2010, 03:28 PM
hey! - by Aiden - 04-28-2010, 10:35 PM
hey! - by Kazuya - 04-29-2010, 05:10 AM
hey! - by Kazuya - 07-25-2010, 08:55 PM
hey! - by Alexander Trafford - 07-25-2010, 09:03 PM
hey! - by Kazuya - 07-25-2010, 11:24 PM
hey! - by Jesper - 07-25-2010, 11:27 PM
hey! - by Kazuya - 07-25-2010, 11:32 PM
hey! - by Carter - 07-26-2010, 03:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)