04-29-2010, 03:03 AM
Next month, i'm getting one or the other.... but i'm on the fence about which one i'll buy. The price isn't really a factor, but here's my argument
Ps3 gives me final fantasy, metal gear solid's, and all the old ps3 games i've played my whole life. I have a large HDTV, that would benefit from the bluray capabilities and i wouldn't have to by a dvd player for bluray movies.
xbox360 is the system i'm most used to, because more of my friends have it. I would like their online play way better since all my friends except for two have the 360. i think xbox has better overall games, but then again i don't have either so i can't really say.
what do you guys think. xbox360 or ps3?
Ps3 gives me final fantasy, metal gear solid's, and all the old ps3 games i've played my whole life. I have a large HDTV, that would benefit from the bluray capabilities and i wouldn't have to by a dvd player for bluray movies.
xbox360 is the system i'm most used to, because more of my friends have it. I would like their online play way better since all my friends except for two have the 360. i think xbox has better overall games, but then again i don't have either so i can't really say.
what do you guys think. xbox360 or ps3?

