04-29-2010, 06:46 AM
There was a system that came with it, the HALO ODST edition xbox (I believe) that came out a while ago. It came with the first wireless adapter, which has had issues with some routers. It was a great deal, but you can't get it anymore, not here anyway.
The only bundles I know of now are the typical ELITE with game, like Splinter Cell system, FF13 system. It comes with 2 controllers, 250g, headset and 1 month gold sub. They're not selling wireless anymore, unless they make a new bundle, or you can find an old one.
And the HALO ODST one, I believe was a 120g.
The only bundles I know of now are the typical ELITE with game, like Splinter Cell system, FF13 system. It comes with 2 controllers, 250g, headset and 1 month gold sub. They're not selling wireless anymore, unless they make a new bundle, or you can find an old one.
And the HALO ODST one, I believe was a 120g.


![[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]](http://rpnexus.com/sig/miscsig/VictoriaJuly.jpg)
![[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]](http://rpnexus.com/sig/UG/ManSoldWorld.png)