04-29-2010, 07:29 AM
So my buddy bought that Halo 3 Custom elite deal a few years back. His red ringed not to long ago. I can fix the red ring problems myself so i offered to fix his. He was in denial and said Icould just have the hting because he went out and bought a new xbox.
I have his halo edition hooked up to my tv right now running like a charm and i plan to put a little more money into it and supe it up quite a bit.
So far my total cost of repairs to his 500 dollar system is
$9.99 plus tax
Moral of the story "I got me a 10 dolla xbox bitchez!!!
I have his halo edition hooked up to my tv right now running like a charm and i plan to put a little more money into it and supe it up quite a bit.
So far my total cost of repairs to his 500 dollar system is
$9.99 plus tax
Moral of the story "I got me a 10 dolla xbox bitchez!!!
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]

