04-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Mine froze once, and that's because I left it on for four days straight. It's never been a big deal. As for overheating, the only time I've ever heard about one overheating were the very first models which didn't have good enough fans. The xbox 360 had the same thing.
I believe the xbox 360 has better online play, but I believe the ps3 is by far a more solid built system. It's opinion, but I've never had to go through another one, and I've met very few people who had to get a second one. While I know people who are on their third, fourth, or even fifth Xbox 360.
I believe the xbox 360 has better online play, but I believe the ps3 is by far a more solid built system. It's opinion, but I've never had to go through another one, and I've met very few people who had to get a second one. While I know people who are on their third, fourth, or even fifth Xbox 360.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

