Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate
#5
I'm in a dilemma. I don't like the idea of Gordan Brown being in power, but I also don't want the conservatives in power. I think I just won't vote.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Lucien - 04-15-2010, 08:16 PM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Saz - 04-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Celena - 04-15-2010, 11:20 PM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Lucien - 04-16-2010, 12:55 AM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Celena - 04-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Lucien - 04-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Ashe - 04-29-2010, 07:53 PM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Lucien - 04-29-2010, 08:19 PM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Celena - 04-29-2010, 08:52 PM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Rose - 04-30-2010, 04:20 AM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Nibbles - 04-30-2010, 04:37 AM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Ashe - 04-30-2010, 05:34 AM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Lucien - 04-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Rose - 05-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Toshiro - 05-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Celena - 05-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Kazuya - 05-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate - by Celena - 05-07-2010, 08:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)