Majicka Wrote:You guys talk about the xbox breaking down as if it should be acceptable. I've had my ps3 for what, I think nearly three years now, and I've never had any problems with it. A system shouldn't ever break down as easily as a xbox does, and even if it's lower now, it's not acceptable in my opinion.
That's exactly my opinion about the 360. Unfortunately, the 360 is kind of like WoW. Tons of people use it, so everyone puts up with failures simply because... tons of people use it. I've had one 360 RROD on me, and after I got it replaced, I've had the new one ring two of my games.
Really, I'm only going to "recommend" the PS3 on principal. Telling someone to buy a 360 just feels like I'm telling them to be ok with that hardware. However, I get plenty of use out of both the consoles and the determining factor should always be which has games you'll enjoy more.
EDIT: Oh! And XBL being "better" is a load. I've at least tried the online of any of my games that actually have it on PSN and never once ran into any noticeable lag or other network issues that detracted from the game experience in-and-of themselves. If XBL is a determining factor because your friends use it, cool, but don't buy into that nonsense about it being a "better service."
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

