Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Laying Down the Pen
#1
After 5 years it seems I've reached the end of the road rp'ing on chubbs. I'm just not commited to RP'ing anymore. Maybe the lack of commitment is mainly down to the fact that I've reached a stage in my life where I just can't find the time to RP. All I know is I've enjoyed every saga that I've had the pleasure of being a part of. To everyone I've ever RP'd with, thanks for the fun. You guys are awesome. Being a part of Civil Unrest was probably my most enjoyable times. Been a blast.

As of now, I'll just be commited to my staff duties and who knows, maybe I'll get back into RP'ing, maybe not, nothing's ever certain.

Signing off,

Nathan. (Xenia)
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Laying Down the Pen - by Celena - 05-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Laying Down the Pen - by Sage - 05-03-2010, 06:25 AM
Laying Down the Pen - by Shun - 05-03-2010, 07:31 AM
Laying Down the Pen - by Vad - 05-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Laying Down the Pen - by Piper Juunanagou - 05-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Laying Down the Pen - by Kazuya - 05-03-2010, 06:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)