Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buying/Building a new computer
#1
I want a new computer.

General, with a mind toward gaming (and upgradeability). Don't need it to be top-of-the-line.

Windows 7, mostly because I'm interested in gaming, and don't want to bother with the headaches of Wine and all of that.

Desktop. Don't care for laptops (at the moment).

How should I go about this? What should I know? What companies should I work with?

I'm not an idiot, but I've also never built a computer (and don't know too terribly much about them). I wouldn't be against building my own, if it saves money.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Buying/Building a new computer - by Jonathan Meer - 05-03-2010, 05:01 AM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Josh - 05-03-2010, 06:10 AM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Jonathan Meer - 05-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Psyren - 05-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Rose - 05-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Kole T. Merr - 05-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Kaden - 05-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Kaden - 05-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Waffuru - 05-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Kaden - 05-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Psyren - 05-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Waffuru - 05-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Jonathan Meer - 05-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Jonathan Meer - 05-06-2010, 03:45 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Kaden - 05-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Belle Hibiki - 05-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Psyren - 05-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Kami - 05-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Psyren - 05-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Josh - 05-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Orion - 05-07-2010, 03:23 AM
Buying/Building a new computer - by Rose - 05-07-2010, 03:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)