05-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Damn it. I'm the only one left from the 05 Class. =(
I'm sad to see you go, dude, it was a pleasure to write with you when I had the chance, and it was an even more enjoyable pleasure to see you grow and evolve as a writer these last 5 years. Hopefully in the future you'll find the time and/or motivation to return to us here at Chubbs.
I'm sad to see you go, dude, it was a pleasure to write with you when I had the chance, and it was an even more enjoyable pleasure to see you grow and evolve as a writer these last 5 years. Hopefully in the future you'll find the time and/or motivation to return to us here at Chubbs.
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there.
![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

