I just hopped over to Dell and customized a Studio XPS 8100 Desktop.
If you wanted to cut that down a bit, I upgraded the Processor and the RAM. Both were only $50, though, and were good enough prices that it would probably be worth it to keep them.
The keyboard/mouse combo was very reasonably priced at $50. The monitor you can find cheaper, though it's not an awful price, and the speakers are... well... $20 speakers -- probably an appropriate price for what you'd get.
EDIT: I'd actually suggesting keeping the Proc the box defaults with and upgrading the Graphics Card to the ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB DDR3
Quote:PROCESSORS: Intel® Core™ i5-750 processor(8MB Cache, 2.66GHz)With a $978 price tag. Pretty good price for the box without having to buy all the parts and assemble it yourself.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, EnglishWARRANTY AND SERVICE: 1 Year Basic Service Plan
MEMORY: 4GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz - 4 DIMMs
MONITOR: 20" Dell ST2010 HD Widescreen Monitor
VIDEO CARD: nVIDIA GeForce G310 512MB DDR3HARD DRIVE: 500GB - 7200RPM, SATA 3.0Gb/s, 16MB Cache
OPTICAL DRIVE: 16X DVD+/-RW DriveSPEAKERS: Dell AX210 Stereo SpeakersKEYBOARD: Dell Wireless Desktop Keyboard & Mouse
If you wanted to cut that down a bit, I upgraded the Processor and the RAM. Both were only $50, though, and were good enough prices that it would probably be worth it to keep them.
The keyboard/mouse combo was very reasonably priced at $50. The monitor you can find cheaper, though it's not an awful price, and the speakers are... well... $20 speakers -- probably an appropriate price for what you'd get.
EDIT: I'd actually suggesting keeping the Proc the box defaults with and upgrading the Graphics Card to the ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB DDR3
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

