Buy a big bag/tub of whey protein, it's cheaper than most sources and it's complete protein unlike many sources. I'm a vegetarian and so I need extra protein and creatine (both of which people tend to get from eating meat) so I eventually ordered one, then the other, and they both made a significant difference for me.
I've never done yoga but for recovery I really really recommend deep massaging your muscles when they're sore as outlined in the book I posted. I've pretty much experienced all the benefits he wrote about within. I'd almost go so far as to say that until your muscles are fairly 'de-tensed', it's almost as important as the workout itself.
As an aside, I've become such a narcissist now that I have muscle. Watching myself get slightly hotter every week is cool as fuck.
I've never done yoga but for recovery I really really recommend deep massaging your muscles when they're sore as outlined in the book I posted. I've pretty much experienced all the benefits he wrote about within. I'd almost go so far as to say that until your muscles are fairly 'de-tensed', it's almost as important as the workout itself.
As an aside, I've become such a narcissist now that I have muscle. Watching myself get slightly hotter every week is cool as fuck.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

