Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prince of Persia... The MOVIE!
#1
$20 bucks says they screw it up.
Oitenta Wrote:I watch lots of anime and all different kinds of regular movies and cartoons. This has given me a giant head. I actually think of my best techniques while in the shower. I have often times found myself actually doing the hand motions for some of my techniques.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Prince of Persia... The MOVIE! - by Nibbles - 05-04-2010, 07:11 PM
Prince of Persia... The MOVIE! - by Vad - 05-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Prince of Persia... The MOVIE! - by Rose - 05-04-2010, 09:59 PM
Prince of Persia... The MOVIE! - by Tyr - 05-05-2010, 05:55 AM
Prince of Persia... The MOVIE! - by Belle Hibiki - 05-05-2010, 06:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)