Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Next thread open for people who want to join
#1
As you can read in the few posts I did with the long road I've build it up to a weird boss situation. Zeyla is going to take this guy on, and he's appearantly this insane gang leader that can mind control people. I haven't thought him out in much detail yet, but I figured this idea is large enough for other people to join in on, so anyone want to figure out a story line that leads to this boss and want to help (assuming thats how it'll end) kill it?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Next thread open for people who want to join - by Zeyla - 05-16-2010, 01:32 AM
Next thread open for people who want to join - by Zeyla - 05-16-2010, 01:48 AM
Next thread open for people who want to join - by Zeyla - 05-16-2010, 02:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)