05-17-2010, 04:30 PM
Victoria Wrote:I couldn't decide on posting here or the game forum...but what the heck
Any of you use or tried Wii Fit/Plus? I'm thinking of getting a wii and getting that or other fitness games, as well as cutting out stuff and maybe hoping on a bike here and there. I'm just wondering if it's actually helpful as far as the aerobics and daily workouts go?
I personally haven't tried it, but my friend has Wii fit and she lost quite a lot of weight due to it in the beginning; I saw it at her house and its much like a game, it has fitness and yoga and all kinds of things, and because its game like its fun and you're more likely to spend a lot of time on it, so yeah if you like combining sports and game it probably works very well.
--
In terms of my own fitness; I'm underweight (I'm the same height and weight as my character, giving me a BMI of 16
) and in terms of stamina quite fit already. Probably due to classical singing; that does wonders for your lungs, and lungs do wonders for your overal fitness. I have terribly weak muscles though, especially in my arms and for the last three years my left shoulder has been causing me a lot of pain for unknown reasons. I've been avoiding using it as that often starts the pain so its become very weak and its only hurting more often now.
I figured if I train my arms and shoulders to be a little stronger it might actually help, and otherwise it atleast can't do any harm I think. Either way, the training doesn't hurt so I think I'll carry this on for a while and see if stuff improves.
