Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
People are strange
#1
This is kind of a weird question, but what are some peoples' weird quirks or habits they do?

Whenever I have any kind of burger, I draw smiley faces on the buns with ketchup and mustard. Every single time.

I dot the I in my name with a heart, even if I'm signing something really important.

I eat candy that has different colors in order of where they go on the rainbow, starting with red and ending at purple or brown.

Yeah so, just things like that. I'm sure I have way more haha. What about you guys?
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
People are strange - by Milk Bubble - 05-19-2010, 01:14 AM
People are strange - by Victoria - 05-19-2010, 01:45 AM
People are strange - by Jack - 05-19-2010, 01:57 AM
People are strange - by Ashe - 05-19-2010, 02:55 AM
People are strange - by Vad - 05-19-2010, 03:09 AM
People are strange - by Shun - 05-19-2010, 03:12 AM
People are strange - by Vad - 05-19-2010, 04:08 AM
People are strange - by Jack - 05-19-2010, 04:17 AM
People are strange - by Victoria - 05-19-2010, 04:22 AM
People are strange - by Ashe - 05-19-2010, 08:57 AM
People are strange - by Sigfried Hunin - 05-20-2010, 12:43 AM
People are strange - by Lucien - 05-20-2010, 12:49 AM
People are strange - by Sigfried Hunin - 05-20-2010, 01:27 AM
People are strange - by Psyren - 05-20-2010, 02:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)