05-19-2010, 04:08 AM
I have a massive collection of bloodrayne images on my computer. I'm always looking for new ones to add the to the database. I have this thing for anime chicks that most of you already know. *cough*
Me and a buddy are planning to goto MFF... Don't ask.
Those of you who played LoL with me back in the beta know the thing I have for Morgana. May her fallen angel awesomeness live forever. XD Waff called me weird for that one.
I refer to things in life as a "she." Math is a tough mistress or something to that effect. My most common one is mother nature. Disregarding her already being a woman, she's a tough bitch who loves to tease me. >.> Fucking Tornado Watches.
I'm the only guy I know around here that wants a Tornado Warning just so I can sit outside and listen to the sirens go off...
This was on my car for the longest time:
![[Image: BumperSticker003.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Random%20Edited%20Pictures/BumperSticker003.jpg)
I'm kinky as all hell.
Me and my buddy are perverted as hell in public. It becomes weird when you make the chick handing out tickets at the theater almost fall laughing causing everyone to look at you. XD
Vad 101
Me and a buddy are planning to goto MFF... Don't ask.
Those of you who played LoL with me back in the beta know the thing I have for Morgana. May her fallen angel awesomeness live forever. XD Waff called me weird for that one.
I refer to things in life as a "she." Math is a tough mistress or something to that effect. My most common one is mother nature. Disregarding her already being a woman, she's a tough bitch who loves to tease me. >.> Fucking Tornado Watches.
I'm the only guy I know around here that wants a Tornado Warning just so I can sit outside and listen to the sirens go off...
This was on my car for the longest time:
![[Image: BumperSticker003.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Random%20Edited%20Pictures/BumperSticker003.jpg)
I'm kinky as all hell.
Me and my buddy are perverted as hell in public. It becomes weird when you make the chick handing out tickets at the theater almost fall laughing causing everyone to look at you. XD
Vad 101
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.

