Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Akinator Association
#17
[Image: 801951__461518580.jpg]

That was when I accidentally clicked "yes" to him being in an anime. The next time I tried it, I got...

[Image: 1332086__1910652218.jpg]

No idea who that guy is.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Akinator Association - by Rem-13 - 05-23-2010, 09:17 PM
Akinator Association - by Victoria - 05-23-2010, 10:12 PM
Akinator Association - by Pinky - 05-23-2010, 11:21 PM
Akinator Association - by Vad - 05-24-2010, 12:09 AM
Akinator Association - by Rem-13 - 05-24-2010, 12:18 AM
Akinator Association - by Vad - 05-24-2010, 12:40 AM
Akinator Association - by Waffuru - 05-24-2010, 12:44 AM
Akinator Association - by Vad - 05-24-2010, 01:03 AM
Akinator Association - by Pinky - 05-24-2010, 02:06 AM
Akinator Association - by Carter - 05-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Akinator Association - by Sigfried Hunin - 05-26-2010, 02:04 AM
Akinator Association - by Jack - 05-28-2010, 02:58 PM
Akinator Association - by Sage - 05-29-2010, 12:54 AM
Akinator Association - by Vad - 05-29-2010, 12:57 AM
Akinator Association - by Ander - 05-29-2010, 01:08 AM
Akinator Association - by Kaden - 05-29-2010, 08:49 PM
Akinator Association - by John Doe - 05-31-2010, 08:16 AM
Akinator Association - by Psyren - 05-31-2010, 11:38 PM
Akinator Association - by Kaden - 06-01-2010, 03:55 AM
Akinator Association - by Vad - 06-01-2010, 04:04 AM
Akinator Association - by Tempo - 06-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Akinator Association - by Mr. Zhu - 06-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Akinator Association - by John Doe - 06-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Akinator Association - by Ander - 06-10-2010, 04:00 AM
Akinator Association - by John Doe - 06-10-2010, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)