06-01-2010, 07:02 AM
I know it's not up to me...and I don't know if I'll get into trouble for this, but I felt like saying it. I want to suggest that one of the staff members be granted a promotion.
Vad works hard to update people on this site. He gets to the update forum faster than any staff member I've ever seen, and he doesn't seem to be faltering. He answers questions to the best of his ability, and finds the answer if he doesn't know it.
I think that things have been a little rough for staff lately, a lot of them are disappearing or taking breaks. Super Mods are around for changing names, doing switches, and validating new members. I think that we could use an active Super Mod for these types of updates, because at the moment I realize people are busy and have lives, but Vad seems to have the stamina and the eagerness to take on the job.
You can ignore this...or support it, I just think it should be noted that I for one think it would help to have someone around who can do that sort of stuff.
I'm just afraid that the staff is going to fall apart and if that happens the RPG will too. Whatever happens, I don't regret voicing my opinion!
Thanks!
Vad works hard to update people on this site. He gets to the update forum faster than any staff member I've ever seen, and he doesn't seem to be faltering. He answers questions to the best of his ability, and finds the answer if he doesn't know it.
I think that things have been a little rough for staff lately, a lot of them are disappearing or taking breaks. Super Mods are around for changing names, doing switches, and validating new members. I think that we could use an active Super Mod for these types of updates, because at the moment I realize people are busy and have lives, but Vad seems to have the stamina and the eagerness to take on the job.
You can ignore this...or support it, I just think it should be noted that I for one think it would help to have someone around who can do that sort of stuff.
I'm just afraid that the staff is going to fall apart and if that happens the RPG will too. Whatever happens, I don't regret voicing my opinion!
Thanks!


![[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]](http://rpnexus.com/sig/miscsig/VictoriaJuly.jpg)
![[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]](http://rpnexus.com/sig/UG/ManSoldWorld.png)