Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
C&C Carter
#9
Thank you Victoria. (I'm working on catching my mistakes when I re-read!)

Well, it's progressing and I dunno who gave me the stars but I am seriously grateful and hope to live up to the expectations. I'm in love with Carter and the story I have planned for him so I hope I don't let anyone down.

Seriously, thanks for the rating, means alot to me XD
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
C&C Carter - by Carter - 02-08-2009, 02:43 PM
C&C Carter - by Cain - 02-09-2009, 11:28 PM
C&C Carter - by Carter - 02-10-2009, 01:39 AM
C&C Carter - by Carter - 05-09-2010, 06:26 AM
C&C Carter - by Belle Hibiki - 05-09-2010, 06:28 AM
C&C Carter - by Carter - 05-09-2010, 06:34 AM
C&C Carter - by Vad - 05-09-2010, 04:25 PM
C&C Carter - by Victoria - 05-09-2010, 05:51 PM
C&C Carter - by Carter - 06-05-2010, 10:03 AM
C&C Carter - by Carter - 07-19-2010, 04:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)