Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Back to Activity?
#1
So, as you may have noticed, I haven't exactly been as active as normal lately. Sort of lost that spark. Well, I'm looking for others who have had their spark dwindle that may want to participate in some sort of group roleplay to try to "get back in the game."

I was hoping it could just take place in Outer Space, as that's generally a middle-ground, and it can be pretty much anything we want. I just want to roleplay Juno in something. Anything. I'd really like to do it with other semi-inactives, too, so that we can sort of help each other out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Back to Activity? - by Juno - 06-18-2010, 04:30 AM
Back to Activity? - by Psyren - 06-18-2010, 05:33 AM
Back to Activity? - by Mr. Zhu - 06-18-2010, 07:44 AM
Back to Activity? - by Victoria - 06-18-2010, 09:50 AM
Back to Activity? - by Shou - 06-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Back to Activity? - by Juno - 06-18-2010, 01:04 PM
Back to Activity? - by Victoria - 06-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Back to Activity? - by Juno - 06-18-2010, 04:33 PM
Back to Activity? - by Psyren - 06-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Back to Activity? - by Aero - 06-18-2010, 06:35 PM
Back to Activity? - by Jesper - 06-19-2010, 03:22 AM
Back to Activity? - by Aero - 06-22-2010, 03:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)