06-23-2010, 04:46 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2010, 08:27 PM by Katelyn Ross.)
Haha! I do love Ashe, but I'm sure she's much more epicly awesome than Abby. All the same, thanks much for the tibit of C&C =] I'll return the favor in some form or fashion eventually.
Edit — In other news, if I can once again direct you all to "Pygmalion," my second post is up. Please read and review, and I'll love you forever!
Edit 2 — Post 3 of "Pygmalion" is up! Please read and review, I'll return the favor!
Edit 3 — I just posted Post 4 of "Pygmalion."
Edit — In other news, if I can once again direct you all to "Pygmalion," my second post is up. Please read and review, and I'll love you forever!
Edit 2 — Post 3 of "Pygmalion" is up! Please read and review, I'll return the favor!
Edit 3 — I just posted Post 4 of "Pygmalion."

