06-24-2010, 10:57 AM
You have a great way of explaining characters, like Shrives (I only read your last post). The thing I'm curious about is the asterisk's you placed in the RP? Do they have significance?
And if you think that's long don't worry, people won't read my threads because of their length and...they're long
.
I definitely loved the struggle, great way of displaying his thoughts and feelings. I liked the details and reflection on eyes, and what the child might feel for what your character is doing.
You've got skill. The only thing is that I think I saw a run-on sentence, but it happens.
And if you think that's long don't worry, people won't read my threads because of their length and...they're long
. I definitely loved the struggle, great way of displaying his thoughts and feelings. I liked the details and reflection on eyes, and what the child might feel for what your character is doing.
You've got skill. The only thing is that I think I saw a run-on sentence, but it happens.


![[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]](http://rpnexus.com/sig/miscsig/VictoriaJuly.jpg)
![[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]](http://rpnexus.com/sig/UG/ManSoldWorld.png)