Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
C&C Oahun
#6
Haha don't worry about it, the amount of writing I've done so far is that of a novel. If you ARE going to read anything, read Catching Stars, or some of those posts anyway.

Your RPs can't be edited, even by staff, once you post. That's why I always reread what I'm posting when I put it in the box. It's a good habit to get into.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
C&C Oahun - by Oahun - 06-24-2010, 04:58 AM
C&C Oahun - by Juno - 06-24-2010, 07:13 AM
C&C Oahun - by Oahun - 06-24-2010, 10:16 AM
C&C Oahun - by Victoria - 06-24-2010, 10:57 AM
C&C Oahun - by Victoria - 06-24-2010, 10:28 PM
C&C Oahun - by Carter - 07-11-2010, 02:19 AM
C&C Oahun - by Oahun - 07-11-2010, 05:07 AM
C&C Oahun - by Oahun - 06-24-2010, 04:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)