06-24-2010, 10:32 PM
I really like Jayd, not just for obvious reasons. He's got that punk feeling, a rebel, but he also has a sense of knowing when to stay in line. I like that he doesn't know his powers, or how powerful he can become. I don't know what it is but I like characters that are snarky haha.
Your writing is, as always, very good. I know that last post was a bit of a struggle to get out, but I enjoyed it. You portray characters well. I especially like (as I told you) the two NPC's you introduced, they sound like fun.
My C&C is useless since you already know I like how you write x3, you're skill is probably beyond mine. I'm happy that you decided to do this story, and make it work for you.
Your writing is, as always, very good. I know that last post was a bit of a struggle to get out, but I enjoyed it. You portray characters well. I especially like (as I told you) the two NPC's you introduced, they sound like fun.
My C&C is useless since you already know I like how you write x3, you're skill is probably beyond mine. I'm happy that you decided to do this story, and make it work for you.


![[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]](http://rpnexus.com/sig/miscsig/VictoriaJuly.jpg)
![[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]](http://rpnexus.com/sig/UG/ManSoldWorld.png)