Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[C&C] Orsalis!
#3
For a new member, I'm impressed by your expansive vocabulary. There were a few times in your posts where I needed to look up the meaning of the words, but that is a plus for me. I love discovering new words and that in itself will bring me back to your writing.

It's also very descriptive and fluid. It's a lot of fun to read, simply by the way you phrase things.

I hope to see more in the future.

EDIT: Oh you're Sigfried. Well don't I feel dumb.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[C&C] Orsalis! - by Orsalis - 06-30-2010, 01:53 AM
[C&C] Orsalis! - by Victoria - 06-30-2010, 02:10 AM
[C&C] Orsalis! - by Orion - 06-30-2010, 02:15 AM
[C&C] Orsalis! - by Orsalis - 07-01-2010, 01:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)