07-03-2010, 05:44 AM
You might be right, but this place inspired me to write a novel from my story, which in itself is complete. Who says it isn't about writing novels? It's a stepping stone, surely many of the members here (old and new) feel that way?
I found myself more inspired to write when I could involve my NPC's, and more than one person has told me that my story is fantastic and that I should keep going.
If I couldn't do what I'm doing I think I'd end up leaving. There's no way I can make Jeremy the character he is by making him an actual character.
I found myself more inspired to write when I could involve my NPC's, and more than one person has told me that my story is fantastic and that I should keep going.
If I couldn't do what I'm doing I think I'd end up leaving. There's no way I can make Jeremy the character he is by making him an actual character.


![[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]](http://rpnexus.com/sig/miscsig/VictoriaJuly.jpg)
![[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]](http://rpnexus.com/sig/UG/ManSoldWorld.png)