I've never really thought of Chubbs, personally, as a place to write "good books," but rather, "stories" about a character you create. IMO, an RPG is exactly that - a roleplaying game, with a premise. You play a specific role, and in my opinion, you shouldn't falter from it.
Now, when I write other things, I'm open to switching point of view. Eldest, for example, often switches between characters. I just don't personally think it fits in with the guidelines that have been established.
Also, I haven't just realized it, I've just never said anything about it previously. I still don't think it's that important, it just came up and I'd like to discuss it.
EDIT: To respond to one of Orsalis's points, in a technical sense, everyone here - that I've seen - writes in third person limited, not third person omniscient, so even if it isn't in first person, it's still from one character's point of view at a time.
Now, when I write other things, I'm open to switching point of view. Eldest, for example, often switches between characters. I just don't personally think it fits in with the guidelines that have been established.
Also, I haven't just realized it, I've just never said anything about it previously. I still don't think it's that important, it just came up and I'd like to discuss it.
EDIT: To respond to one of Orsalis's points, in a technical sense, everyone here - that I've seen - writes in third person limited, not third person omniscient, so even if it isn't in first person, it's still from one character's point of view at a time.

