07-19-2010, 02:24 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2010, 12:56 AM by Alexander Trafford.)
(I think it would be beneficial if this were stickied)
Alright, this will serve as an information thread for the saga, so that people do not get confused by different names of people and corporations, since I am aware that this saga will present a lot of new and unfamiliar information. I also ask that after you join you post a character profile in this thread, mainly detailing the personality of your character so that others will be able to interact with you in a fair and accurate manner. Thank you.
Central City:
Mayor – Stephen Parkway
Corporation – The Walden Corporation
President – Travis Hatcher Jr.
Notable Recruits - Tensen, Psyren, Sigfried Hunin, Celena, Rebekah, Carter
South City:
Mayor – Shane McCormick
Corporation – Trust Enterprises
President – Benjamin Trust
Notable Recruits - Victoria, Jayd, Juno, Orion, Shou, Kaden, Kazuya
West City:
Mayor – Jefferson Wells
Corporation – Parker & Brooks
President – Lincoln Jeffries
Alright, this will serve as an information thread for the saga, so that people do not get confused by different names of people and corporations, since I am aware that this saga will present a lot of new and unfamiliar information. I also ask that after you join you post a character profile in this thread, mainly detailing the personality of your character so that others will be able to interact with you in a fair and accurate manner. Thank you.
Central City:
Mayor – Stephen Parkway
Corporation – The Walden Corporation
President – Travis Hatcher Jr.
Notable Recruits - Tensen, Psyren, Sigfried Hunin, Celena, Rebekah, Carter
South City:
Mayor – Shane McCormick
Corporation – Trust Enterprises
President – Benjamin Trust
Notable Recruits - Victoria, Jayd, Juno, Orion, Shou, Kaden, Kazuya
West City:
Mayor – Jefferson Wells
Corporation – Parker & Brooks
President – Lincoln Jeffries
![[Image: alext.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/alext.jpg)

