As i said in chat box, the shelter they are building will be torn down again and we'll have to take the ties back to the beach where we found it. Its just an exercise of teamwork and to weed out those who bitch too much lolz.
EDIT: this was before i read kaden's post. his idea seems more awesome.
Like Alex said as well, I did have something planned to move us further along today, so I'll hold of to start writing until around 3 or 4 and have it done by seven Est.
EDIT: this was before i read kaden's post. his idea seems more awesome.
Like Alex said as well, I did have something planned to move us further along today, so I'll hold of to start writing until around 3 or 4 and have it done by seven Est.
![[Image: siggy2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/kazprofile/siggy2.jpg)
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

