08-07-2010, 07:20 AM
Carter Wrote:So, I'm glad I cooled off before I responded to this. I didn't get alot of sleep and was pretty irriatated. I got the feeling you felt we pissed that we left you out a bit. The thing is, Rebekah is the only person I had planned on doing anything for sure with, but Sigfriend took it upon himself to be awesome, which is exactly what is too be expected of you in a Saga. If you guys feel like you haven't been involved as much as you'd have liked, you are pretty much the only one to blame.
Again, I am just tired and had a bit of a bad day. Meh, Psyren, do whatever you'd like, you are as much apart of Central City as the rest of us, and that goes for anyone who is rocking Central City colors.
I had planned on writting, however, I think I'd better just hit the sack as I have a strong urge to break someones face.
/end rant
Expect a post from me in the morning.
Just saw this and wanted to say.......WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT XD And where the fart is all this anger coming from? I havent said anything or done anything ive been taking it all in stride and just doing what I can when I can? Go eat a chill pill homie and call the office in the morning.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]

