Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate the person above you!
#5
8.75

I really have trouble pricing you because I believe I have read post of yours that is fantastic warrenting 10's yet some of it can be less attractive at a 4. If you could bring up your consistency I would have no problem giving you a higher rank. I love reading your work, as I stated when I CnC'd you a few weeks back.

Edit: I dunno why I put a 4, I meant a 6. >.>
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rate the person above you! - by Carter - 08-09-2010, 04:46 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Vad - 08-09-2010, 05:02 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Psyren - 08-09-2010, 05:21 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Jesper - 08-09-2010, 05:30 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Carter - 08-09-2010, 05:35 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Piper Juunanagou - 08-10-2010, 01:32 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Juno - 08-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Victoria - 08-10-2010, 03:13 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Vad - 08-10-2010, 03:33 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Katelyn Ross - 08-10-2010, 03:46 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Jesper - 08-10-2010, 05:00 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Piper Juunanagou - 08-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Sigfried Hunin - 08-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Rate the person above you! - by Jarka - 08-14-2010, 01:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)