Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate the person above you!
#8
As of lately, I'd have to say 9/10

To be honest, I found Juno an annoying character during Kill Town. It seemed as if you inserted yourself into situations and made him a little one-dimensional. Lately, though, your skill has seemed to improve.

Your writing really reminds me of something I'd read in a novel. The structure is really good, although I think I caught a run on sentence once xD. Either way, you do detail well, and you narrate pretty well too. Your intro to the saga was excellent, I read it straight through (I love heated moments like those). Keep up with that sort of skill level, and I think that you getting rid of your NPC was a good move. The more depth you give your character the better, focus on him, and show us what makes him tick.

Either way, I definetly look forward to writing with you as Cyric (it's hard to with Vic, as she's so involved with so many things).
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rate the person above you! - by Carter - 08-09-2010, 04:46 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Vad - 08-09-2010, 05:02 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Psyren - 08-09-2010, 05:21 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Jesper - 08-09-2010, 05:30 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Carter - 08-09-2010, 05:35 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Piper Juunanagou - 08-10-2010, 01:32 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Juno - 08-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Victoria - 08-10-2010, 03:13 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Vad - 08-10-2010, 03:33 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Katelyn Ross - 08-10-2010, 03:46 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Jesper - 08-10-2010, 05:00 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Piper Juunanagou - 08-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Sigfried Hunin - 08-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Rate the person above you! - by Jarka - 08-14-2010, 01:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)