08-10-2010, 07:25 AM
9/10
You're an awesome writer. I haven't read as much of your stuff as Jayd (go ahead...just try and sue me, my best friend is a pseudo-lawyer), but you've been a great writer consistently over the last several years, whether you've been Sophia, Spider-Man, Zidane, or some other character whose name I has forgotten. The very short amount of Jayd work I've read (mostly stuff for the saga) has been interesting and has succeeded in nearly making me read your other work (I'll be honest--I'm lazy, it's not that I'm not impressed).
All I can say is keep up the good work. Unless you have some sort of insane breakdown, I'm certain I'll continue to enjoy your writing whenever I get the chance/garner the motivation to read it =)
You're an awesome writer. I haven't read as much of your stuff as Jayd (go ahead...just try and sue me, my best friend is a pseudo-lawyer), but you've been a great writer consistently over the last several years, whether you've been Sophia, Spider-Man, Zidane, or some other character whose name I has forgotten. The very short amount of Jayd work I've read (mostly stuff for the saga) has been interesting and has succeeded in nearly making me read your other work (I'll be honest--I'm lazy, it's not that I'm not impressed).
All I can say is keep up the good work. Unless you have some sort of insane breakdown, I'm certain I'll continue to enjoy your writing whenever I get the chance/garner the motivation to read it =)
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there.
![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

