Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate the person above you!
#14
RWIGHT, I figgah I might a' swell put in me two cents!

I'd say bout 8/10, but 9s an 10s are for proper, wellpaid writer folks.
I like your style, boy. You do interesting character plots, and you write with intrigue and class not well known for fanfic writing. You look beyond mindless violence and get to some real heart touchin' issues.

You do tend to let your characters stagnate, however. I feel like your characters don't really progress, rather simply hanging in the same "awkward learning zone" for quite some time. I'm glad that you progressed Piper's career along, and I enjoyed that bit, and more "pregress" and "regress" would be awesome.

The permanent changes you made to her physique is likable and interesting. You should delve into that change.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rate the person above you! - by Carter - 08-09-2010, 04:46 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Vad - 08-09-2010, 05:02 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Psyren - 08-09-2010, 05:21 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Jesper - 08-09-2010, 05:30 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Carter - 08-09-2010, 05:35 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Piper Juunanagou - 08-10-2010, 01:32 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Juno - 08-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Victoria - 08-10-2010, 03:13 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Vad - 08-10-2010, 03:33 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Katelyn Ross - 08-10-2010, 03:46 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Jesper - 08-10-2010, 05:00 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Piper Juunanagou - 08-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Rate the person above you! - by Sigfried Hunin - 08-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Rate the person above you! - by Jarka - 08-14-2010, 01:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)