11-26-2010, 11:50 PM
Hate: Living at home.
My sister screeches, and practically everything has to be a thing. If the dog is outside, it's a thing, and she'll stand on the stairs and screech for him, and then when the dog doesn't come (because he likes it outside; it's chill, and safe, and fine), I have to go get him.
Which I just grit my teeth and roll with it. Usually it's just annoying. Sometimes, however, I'm stressed about something else (as in today, when speaking with support from my college (FUCK I hate it), and they weren't being at all helpful, which in this case could mean I'll fail a class, long and tedious story), I'll lash out. Something like 'Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up!' Or, 'Jess. There's no need to be a bitch.'
Sure, not something I should do. But I don't know anyone who abides stress to perfection, and she hauls her fair share of 'SHUT UP FAG' my way.
Anyway, whenever I lash out, it becomes a CLUSTERFUCK-thing; argument and anger and more screeching and bullshit. That usually ends with her saying 'I don't care about you, I don't want to talk to you, I want you to just go away, don't talk to me ever again.' Removing me from her Facebook, badmouthing me to her friends (things like that I'm violent, which is ridiculous, because, as angry or argumentative as I can get, I have never, ever hit her or threatened her, or anyone). All of it culminates with some disgusting way of her getting back at me. As in, she'll refuse to clean up dog vomit for that day, even though I've been away all day and it looks like it's been there for awhile, knowing full well that it has to be cleaned and that if she refuses, I'll do it.
Right now, she's blasting music in the next room, knowing that I'm stressed and trying to get shit done here.
It sucks. I don't exactly hate her, but she is a formidable bitch. Definitely don't like her. Doesn't help that the only other person in the house is a woman (our mother). I don't get any breaks.
I need to move out, but financially can't.
My sister screeches, and practically everything has to be a thing. If the dog is outside, it's a thing, and she'll stand on the stairs and screech for him, and then when the dog doesn't come (because he likes it outside; it's chill, and safe, and fine), I have to go get him.
Which I just grit my teeth and roll with it. Usually it's just annoying. Sometimes, however, I'm stressed about something else (as in today, when speaking with support from my college (FUCK I hate it), and they weren't being at all helpful, which in this case could mean I'll fail a class, long and tedious story), I'll lash out. Something like 'Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up!' Or, 'Jess. There's no need to be a bitch.'
Sure, not something I should do. But I don't know anyone who abides stress to perfection, and she hauls her fair share of 'SHUT UP FAG' my way.
Anyway, whenever I lash out, it becomes a CLUSTERFUCK-thing; argument and anger and more screeching and bullshit. That usually ends with her saying 'I don't care about you, I don't want to talk to you, I want you to just go away, don't talk to me ever again.' Removing me from her Facebook, badmouthing me to her friends (things like that I'm violent, which is ridiculous, because, as angry or argumentative as I can get, I have never, ever hit her or threatened her, or anyone). All of it culminates with some disgusting way of her getting back at me. As in, she'll refuse to clean up dog vomit for that day, even though I've been away all day and it looks like it's been there for awhile, knowing full well that it has to be cleaned and that if she refuses, I'll do it.
Right now, she's blasting music in the next room, knowing that I'm stressed and trying to get shit done here.
It sucks. I don't exactly hate her, but she is a formidable bitch. Definitely don't like her. Doesn't help that the only other person in the house is a woman (our mother). I don't get any breaks.
I need to move out, but financially can't.

