12-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Whatever you ladies and gents decide I'll take as is.
At the moment the rules of the rpg are the same as far as only two abilities unless wished for by the dball and XP still earned to buy techniques through rping? Combat Ability/Level of Power(for the moment) is out entirely unless people want it back?
If that's how i understand things being I don't mind trying them out. Vad you may have someone hunting you down soon.
At the moment the rules of the rpg are the same as far as only two abilities unless wished for by the dball and XP still earned to buy techniques through rping? Combat Ability/Level of Power(for the moment) is out entirely unless people want it back?
If that's how i understand things being I don't mind trying them out. Vad you may have someone hunting you down soon.

