12-22-2010, 07:31 AM
Right now im between a hospital and my cousins house. And I already told Vad im working on things for myself right now with my writings. I actually have been writing and planning things but havent had time to post them. (You wouldnt believe how much you could right when you have nothing to do but stare at a wall.)
I love Chubbs. I have had differences with many of you but nothing can change my love for this place. I would love to see it Grow and thrive. But things have gradually slowed since the start of the summer.
I know im not really adding anything to this conversastion but i thought id use this as a chance to let you all know im still here and im still working/ willing to work.
I love Chubbs. I have had differences with many of you but nothing can change my love for this place. I would love to see it Grow and thrive. But things have gradually slowed since the start of the summer.
I know im not really adding anything to this conversastion but i thought id use this as a chance to let you all know im still here and im still working/ willing to work.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]

