12-25-2010, 01:11 AM
I think that if there is an intrinsic system that allows characters to interact with a game world, compete for cool shit, be a part of history and feel connected to the world and their achievements you'll have more activity.
That's how every great RPG works. Pen and Papers are no fun if the DM doesn't flesh out the world around you. Games like Mass Effect rely on having a compelling, interactive work that you can alter to be popular. In other popular online writing sites employ a static world which can be altered by the PCs in dynamic ways.
I will put forth an effort tonight to make a model of MY person vision, not to say that it's right or good for anyone else or that it's polished or fleshed out, just to give an example of how I envision it.
That's how every great RPG works. Pen and Papers are no fun if the DM doesn't flesh out the world around you. Games like Mass Effect rely on having a compelling, interactive work that you can alter to be popular. In other popular online writing sites employ a static world which can be altered by the PCs in dynamic ways.
I will put forth an effort tonight to make a model of MY person vision, not to say that it's right or good for anyone else or that it's polished or fleshed out, just to give an example of how I envision it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

