While I agree the world isn't as fleshed out as it could be. I do believe that it's completely operator error if people don't look and obtain the information about the world that IS posted.
My Central City disaster has a news post. I don't know if you were using that as an example or what, but I thought I'd mention that.
In that same regard. Me and Sage blew up a Frost embassy. That wasn't documented. Viper is ripping apart Ja City on Namek and well...we'll document that after XD
I sit down and think about this and I really don't have any ideas. I didn't have a problem with the system. I was writing because Vad & Trixie are simply amazing. In the end whatever system gets implemented I'll be happy with.
At this point with this much activity spurred over this thread I really don't see a reset NOT happening. I better start retconning my posts if I want to fix all the flaws I made in 09 lol
My Central City disaster has a news post. I don't know if you were using that as an example or what, but I thought I'd mention that.
In that same regard. Me and Sage blew up a Frost embassy. That wasn't documented. Viper is ripping apart Ja City on Namek and well...we'll document that after XD
I sit down and think about this and I really don't have any ideas. I didn't have a problem with the system. I was writing because Vad & Trixie are simply amazing. In the end whatever system gets implemented I'll be happy with.
At this point with this much activity spurred over this thread I really don't see a reset NOT happening. I better start retconning my posts if I want to fix all the flaws I made in 09 lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.

