12-28-2010, 04:05 AM
So why not just have Staff get together and make certain past canons off limits and or give the ones that were played by the players who played them last a say-so in the manner of how they're used. That's my solution to that.
Cause honestly I have barely read any of Rad's past stuff outside of a few posts in a past saga, same with Toma. But I can understand why you both would not want your past characters messed with or portrayed any differently than you played them or wanted to finish playing them.
Cause honestly I have barely read any of Rad's past stuff outside of a few posts in a past saga, same with Toma. But I can understand why you both would not want your past characters messed with or portrayed any differently than you played them or wanted to finish playing them.

