I think I've made my desire for a DBZ divorced RPG plain (even though I still love Dragonball/Z) but as that'll never happen the next best thing to inject new blood is the allowance of canons. The issues of motivating our current population and obtaining new members are, I think, mostly separate. Newbies are going to write if they wanna write when they first come in regardless of combat ability and transformations and all that shit. Its the fluff of making/choosing the character that effect our ability to snag new people, the rest of the crunch effects retention.
edit: And I'm sorry, but on a DBZ RPG with canons your characters past HAS to be a grey shifting mass. Members came in and dropped out all the time in the past, what did you do back then?
edit: And I'm sorry, but on a DBZ RPG with canons your characters past HAS to be a grey shifting mass. Members came in and dropped out all the time in the past, what did you do back then?
![[Image: v4339d.png]](http://i42.tinypic.com/v4339d.png)
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.

