12-28-2010, 11:49 PM
We can't completely cater to newcomers because there's too much history to preserve, so we might as well start with who we know we can please, and that's us. That said, I really don't think any of these changes would hurt us any.
Besides, we pretty much don't advertise as far as I'm aware, and relying on Google is probably doomed to fail anyway. There's a chance that what we have will attract someone somewhere, we just have to find them. I don't think we need to make more or different changes than the ones we've been talking about.
Besides, we pretty much don't advertise as far as I'm aware, and relying on Google is probably doomed to fail anyway. There's a chance that what we have will attract someone somewhere, we just have to find them. I don't think we need to make more or different changes than the ones we've been talking about.

