Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New sig ?
#10
I'm gonna remake the sig properly tomorrow or some thing.. I can't be arsed to do it tonight.. And I need to remake it anyway.. I'll hopefully remember what blending's I had for them & I can put all the info in to action..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New sig ? - by Rem-13 - 11-09-2004, 08:16 PM
New sig ? - by Vegeta - 11-09-2004, 08:45 PM
New sig ? - by Toshiro - 11-10-2004, 05:22 PM
New sig ? - by Toshiro - 11-10-2004, 07:38 PM
New sig ? - by Rem-13 - 11-10-2004, 07:38 PM
New sig ? - by Toshiro - 11-10-2004, 07:55 PM
New sig ? - by Toshiro - 11-10-2004, 08:02 PM
New sig ? - by Abel - 11-10-2004, 08:11 PM
New sig ? - by Vegeta - 11-10-2004, 08:13 PM
New sig ? - by Toshiro - 11-10-2004, 09:24 PM
New sig ? - by Toshiro - 11-11-2004, 12:06 PM
New sig ? - by Kaden - 11-11-2004, 12:28 PM
New sig ? - by Toshiro - 11-11-2004, 12:34 PM
New sig ? - by Abel - 11-11-2004, 10:18 PM
New sig ? - by Toshiro - 11-11-2004, 10:33 PM
New sig ? - by Old Selipa - 11-11-2004, 10:43 PM
New sig ? - by Alexander Trafford - 11-12-2004, 01:43 AM
New sig ? - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-12-2004, 04:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)