Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Comments
#4
I kinda like your new one, mainly for the choice of image, it look's pretty good. But I dunno.. I wasn't a big fan of your old one (sorry Rad & Koola), I dunno.. It's missing some thing.. Maybe it's jsut me & my darkness.. I dunno..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Comments - by Orion - 11-13-2004, 05:21 AM
Comments - by Vegeta - 11-13-2004, 05:32 AM
Comments - by Kaden - 11-13-2004, 05:52 AM
Comments - by Toshiro - 11-13-2004, 11:38 AM
Comments - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-13-2004, 05:28 PM
Comments - by Alura - 11-13-2004, 06:20 PM
Comments - by Hellfighter 17 - 11-13-2004, 06:57 PM
Comments - by Tamsin - 11-13-2004, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)